The 97th FMCA Rally begins in less than a week. FMCA rallies bring together RV enthusiasts far and wide for a few fun-filled days. The 97th rally will include even more social opportunities and fun events than previous rallies. This event offers something for every kind of RVer, whether you’re a novice or have been RVing for decades.
Here’s how you can make the most of your time at the rally:
- Visit Exhibitors. KING will be exhibiting alongside 200 other businesses that offer services to RVers. Stop by booth #1002 and 1004 to shop the latest KING antennas like the DISH® Tailgater® Pro and KING Quest™ Pro premium satellite antennas.
- Tour new RVs. Shopping for a new home away from home? Trade shows are a great time to see a variety of RVs in person and get your questions answered by industry experts. If you’re not in the market for a new RV, you can shop the latest RV accessories to make your travels even more enjoyable.
- Attend a seminar. There is plenty to learn about the RV lifestyle, even if you are a seasoned RVer. Listen to industry experts, manufacturer representatives, and service providers speak on a variety of topics related to the RV lifestyle.
- Go to a concert or show. There will be all kinds of entertaining shows that you won’t want to miss including musical acts and comedy shows.
- Meet other RVers. You will be surrounded by RV enthusiasts for four days, which gives you the perfect opportunity to make new friends. There will be plenty of planned gatherings throughout the weekend. You can even bring your RV and camp on the grounds for the entire event.
When: March 15-18, 2018
Where: Georgia National Fairgrounds & Agricenter | Perry, Georgia
Tickets are $225/couple for 4-day full access including RV Camping on-site, $175/couple for 4-day full access with no RV parking, $50/person for 1-day full access, and $10/person or $25/family for RV Displays & Indoor Exhibit access.
Click here to learn more and register.