Interested in buying this legacy product? Take a look at the factory refurbished items on mobiledishmall.com.
KING Rover brings you roof mounted automatic satellite television with the technology of complete automation and unparalleled reception.
One-touch, automatic satellite acquisition in a full sized dome for the best possible reception. Simple installation with no external power or controller cables required. Easily replace your older satellite antenna without the need to re-wire your RV or Camper. The KING Rover works with a variety of satellite receivers for DIRECTV, DISH and BELL TV. Built with dual output to watch programming on two TVs.
- Does not receive DIRECTV HD programming. Not compatible with DIRECTV Ka band satellites or SWM only receivers.
- *DIRECTV compatible receivers: Models D10, D11, D12, H20, HR20, H21, HR22, HR23, H24 and HR24. Not compatible with SWM only receivers (such as model H25 and HR25)
- *DISH compatible receivers: DISH SD – model 311 and DISH HD and SD – models 411, ViP®211, ViP211k, ViP211z, or Wally™
- *Bell TV compatible receivers: Model – Bell TV 6400
- Service compatibility:
- DIRECTV SD
- DISH HD/SD
- BELL TV HD/SD
- KING Rover Antenna 14.5″ x 28″
- Controller 5 1/4″ x 4″ x 1 1/4″
- Signal output:
- Dual (supports 2 receivers)
- Antenna – via coax
- Controller – 110 VAC
- Included with purchase:
- KING Rover Antenna
- 35′ and 3′ Coaxial Cables
- Power Supply
- Dielectric Grease Packet
- Cable Entry Cover
- Part#: KD1500
For informational purposes only.