KING Jack™ Directional Over-the-Air Antenna with Mount
Introducing the new and improved KING Jack™ Directional Over-the-Air Antenna with Mount, the latest in our next generation of over-the-air antennas. Offering a better signal and a new high-tech, yet simple design, the KING Jack provides better performance than expected from such a compact over-the-air antenna. You’ll be able to enjoy free digital HDTV wherever life takes you.
KING Jack™ is designed for ease of use, strong performance to acquire more channels, and durability, making it the perfect choice for the demands of life in an RV or travel trailer. That’s why we’ve reinvented our KING Jack line with the latest technology to bring you the best directional over-the-air antenna available. The aerodynamic, sleek new design is up to 70 percent smaller than traditional RV antennas. And, with the KING Jack, you’re always ready for travel; there’s no need to crank the antenna up or down.
The KING Jack comes with all the gear you need to connect and mount to your RV, and once installed it’s ready to use in minutes. Shafts with varying roof thickness are included with your purchase, making installation a cinch no matter what kind of RV or travel trailer you own. You’ll be able to replace your old antenna with the KING Jack in no time, making it easier than ever to catch your favorite free local programming.
The KING Jack™
When you’re looking for a way to enjoy over-the-air programming, look no further than KING. For two decades, KING has been a leader, innovator and pioneer in the design and manufacturing of satellite and over-the-air antenna systems and accessories. The KING Jack™ is one more way we’re bringing you the digital TV antenna service you need with the advanced technology you deserve.
- KING Jack™ next generation, over-the-air HDTV antenna
- Long-range signal acquisition (get more channels!)
- Amplified, ultra-high gain antenna
- Upgraded technology enhances UHF signal reception while still receiving remaining VHF broadcast channels
- Broader reception coverage quickly locates strongest signal and maximizes reception
- Simple, fast antenna pointing with 360-degree rotation
- Easy installation and replacement of your old antenna, no matter your roof thickness
- Compact, aerodynamic design minimizes wind resistance and is up to 70 percent smaller than traditional RV antennas
- Always ready for travel – no need to crank up or down
- Compatible Accessories:
- Warranty Information:
- Parts: Four years
- Labor: One year
- Dimensions: 12”L x 16”W x 8.9”H
- Weight: 2.4lbs.
- Enclosure/mount: ASA – Automotive Grade, UV stable plastic
- Frequency bands:
- VHF (54-216 MHz)
- UHF (470-698 MHz)
- FM (87.9-107.9 MHz)
- Powered amplifier: 12 volt / 100 mA
- Power supplied via wall mount Power Injector:
- KING p/n 21015, White Power Injector
- Injector includes inputs for antenna and cable, plus outputs for two TVs
- Included with Purchase:
- Antenna Mount
- Shafts for Varying Roof Thickness
- Interior Enclosure with Rotation Knob
- Wall Mount Power Injector
- Owner’s Manual
- Part #:
- White: OA8400
- Black: OA8401
Directional Over-the-Air Antenna with Mount