When you’re ready to replace an existing crank-up batwing or omnidirectional antenna with a KING Jack™ or KING OmniPro™ HDTV Antenna (sold separately), you’ll be amazed at how easy it is with KING’s new over-the-air antenna mounting plate. It’s a must-have for providing a strong, durable, water-tight seal on your RV roof when you’re looking to upgrade your antenna.
Pre-drilled for easy installation, the KING Jack/KING OmniPro Antenna Mounting Plate covers all screw holes left by the old antenna where the hole pattern is 11 square inches or smaller. You can easily attach it to the base of the KING Jack or KING OmniPro with included hardware to enable a simple installation of the new antenna. The mounting plate is manufactured using a weather-resistant, automotive-grade plastic with UV-protection, making it the perfect choice for durability throughout your adventures in all kinds of climates.
- Pre-drilled for easy installation
- Engineered to provide a water-tight seal
- Manufactured with a weather-resistant, automotive-grade plastic
- UV-protection ensures durability
- Warranty Information:
- 1 year parts
- Compatible KING antenna models (ONLY for models indicated below):
- OA8400, OA8401
- OA8500, OA8501
- OA1000, OA1001
- ASA – Automotive Grade, UV stable plastic
- 11”x 11”
- Included with Purchase:
- KING Jack™/KING OmniPro™ Antenna Mounting Plate
- Fasteners to attach mounting plate to base of KING Jack/KING OmniPro Antenna
- Part #: MB8200
Warranty Information2 years Parts and Labor Warranty
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
TV Reception after installation was excellent.
Having an installation video was really helpful in the installation of this antenna. I installed it on my Class C Motorhome. I purchased a tube of butayl chalk and I put it on heavy to prevent any leaks.
We had to replace an older antenna and this plate covered the original holes.
Don't try with out it
You definitely need it for the new king antenna to fit and sell properly works great