With the daily evolution of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) impact, KING continues to monitor changes with extreme care. We are committed to the health and well-being of our employees, customers, and suppliers. With that, KING has been taking preventative measures to reduce the risk to our communities while providing the same innovative products and superb service our customers have known over the last 35 years.
To date, we are taking the following steps:
- Encouraging employees to frequently and thoroughly wash hands with soap and water.
- Asking employees to avoid touching their mouths, eyes, and noses.
- Supplying disinfectants for workstations and offices.
- Not allowing outside personnel into the building.
- Providing gloves for employees who wish to use them.
- Implementing additional workplace hygiene and cleaning procedures.
- Enabling work from home capabilities when circumstances warrant.
- Providing more flexible shifts when possible.
We all know RV'ing has always been a great escape from the crowds, and KING will continue to champion this lifestyle for our customers while producing the products that connect you to family, friends, and the news through this critical time in all our lives. We will continue to monitor the situation daily and will adjust as necessary to ensure smooth operations. If you have questions, please don't hesitate to call us directly.